Multi + Multi time multivitamin food supplement with timed released tablets for optimal nutrient absorption.
Multi + Multi time is a multivitamin specifically designed to meet the daily needs of adults. With a wide range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multi + Multi time contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Zinc: Normal cognitive function and maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin and biotin: Normal psychological
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1: Normal functioning of the heart.
- Vitamin E & selenium: Protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron: Normal transfer of oxygen to the body.
- Vitamin C: Normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels.
- Calcium, manganese and vitamin D3: Maintenance of normal bones.
- Phosphorus: the maintenance of normal teeth and bones
- Vitamin D3: Helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: Normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: Normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin A: Maintenance of normal vision.
- Chromium: The maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Copper: Normal hair pigmentation
Multi + Multi Time is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People who need to meet their daily nutritional needs
- People on a less balanced diet
- People with increased mental/ cognitive demands
The Active Ingredients Per Tablet / %RDI
- Calcium 160mg / 20
- Magnesium 100mg / 26.7
- Vitamin C 80mg / 100
- Niacin 16mg / 100
- Vitamin Ε 12mg / 100
- Pantothenic acid 7.5mg / 100
- Iron 5mg / 35.7
- Zinc 5mg / 50
- Manganese 2mg / 100
- Vitamin Β2 1.4mg / 100
- Vitamin Β6 1.4mg / 100
- Vitamin Β1 1.1mg / 100
- Vitamin A 800mcg / 100
- Folic acid 300mcg / 150
- Chromium 40mcg / 100Molybdenum 50mcg / 100
- Biotin 50mcg / 100
- Chromium 40mcg / 100
- Selenium 30mcg / 54.5
- Vitamin D3 7.5mcg /150
- Vitamin B12 2.5mcg / 100
- Copper 0.5mg / 50
Instructions for use:
Take 1 tablet, preferably before a meal as a food supplement or in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding:
Do not take any food supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless advised by your doctor.
Suitable for diabetics, Content: 30 tablets